Hello! Hope you guys are doing well :)x I finally have decided to start this blog! I have been into so much pressure lately and couldn’t cope up with things! And I had push aside everything so that I could focus on myself, but now I finally am doing what I wanted to do long back 🙂
So I decided ‘what better way to start my blog than a bunch of random beauty hacks?’ I know right? Let’s begin!
1. Ran out of lip gloss or mascara?
You THINK you ran out of lip gloss and mascara. Products like these tend to stick to the sides of the container. So next time before throwing your empty lip gloss or mascara, toss them into a mug of hot water. The content which is stuck in the sides will eventually start falling from the sides and trust me I’m sure you will have atleast half of the container now!!
2. Like matte colours? Change any glossy/ shiny lip colour into matte by dabbing a little bit of powder. Apply the lipstick first, then dab the powder on your lips.
3. Can’t get the ‘smokey eye’ right?
Draw a hashtag at the end of your eye/eyelid, blend it using a brush. And voilà!
4. Keep your feet moisturized and soft by applying vaseline to your feet and wear socks before going to bed.
5. To reduxe frizz use a t-shirt to dry your hair rather than a towel. And follow a routine.
6. Ran out of eyeliner/gel? Don’t worry I got ya covered! Just take your mascara and a small eye liner brush and grab the content on the brush!
7. Make your eyes look more awake by lining your inner rim with a nude eye pencil.
8. Always keep your makeup remover near your bed, so that no matter how tired you are, you’ll have no excuse to not remove your makeup!
9. Has your mascara dried up?
Just add saline solution to re-wet it!
10. Make your eyeshadow pop by covering your eyelid with white eyeliner.
There you have it! Hope you guys liked it 🙂 x